We collect and use Personal Information to carry out our activities and functions including maintaining and improving the operation of Torqn, collecting managing and commercialising information from Torqn, conducting research, holding meetings, seminars, events and for administration purposes. Some Personal Information is collected for the purpose of targeted communications and promotion.
We will only use personal information only for the primary purpose for which it was collected and for any secondary purpose if the individual would reasonably expect and the purpose is related to the primary purpose of collection. In the case of Sensitive Information any secondary purpose will be one that you would reasonably expect and directly related to the primary purpose of collection.
We may use personal information to create anonymous data and publish or share anonymous usage data on a commercial basis or in order to improve its services, products and operations.
We may use your personal information collected via Torqn:
- To provide machine manufacturers, distributors and workshops with user information, experience, feedback and technical insights;
- To manage and improve the Torqn;
- To tailor the design, layout and functioning of Torqn to provide you with a more personalised experience and draw your attention to information about our services that we feel may be of interest to you;
- To seek feedback on our services; and
- For market or other research purposes (however, we will only ever report aggregated results of any research we undertake and will not include your personal information in those results unless we have your express consent).
If you do not want to receive marketingmaterials from us, you can Click on the unsubscribe function in thecommunication; or
Information you submit via Torqn will be used to manage your request and to customise and improve Torqn and related services offered to you, other members and customers of Torqn. You may request at any time that we discontinue sending you email, or other communications generated in response to your registration on this platform.